Navigation Bar

17/09/2013

What I'm Loving: L'Oreal True Match Foundation


I've used the same foundation for a long time now; Rimmel's Match Perfect Foundation, and after watching Tanya Burr's Drugstore Back to School Makeup Tutorial I decided it was time for a change.

I bought the L'Oreal True Match Foundation two weeks ago and have loved it ever since. I use the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to apply to my skin and I find it makes my skin look great, much better than the Rimmel Foundation I had been using. I also found it stays on my skin for far longer than the Rimmel Foundation, occasionally seeing foundation on my face at the end of the day when I am taking my make up off. 



3 comments:

  1. foundation is one thing i don't change much to be honest but this one looks pretty good i might be tempted to try it when i run out.

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jess.
    This is my favourite foundation too. It gives such a flawless and natural complexion. Great post :)

    Check my blog,
    xoxo Nika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try this foundation x

    http://rosiebernice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete