Navigation Bar

07/10/2013

Review: L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint


This new L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Eau De Teint foundation claims to be 'lighter than water' which made me wonder if it was actually any good. I bought this foundation on Saturday after staring it for weeks, hoping that I would love it as much as the other L'Oreal foundations.

The consistency is very watery which means it doesn't have the best coverage, I found that it's more like a tinted moisturiser than a foundation. The feeling of the foundation is soft, it doesn't need to be buffed into the skin like the thicker foundations do, but still leaves an airbrushed look over clear skin.

I would definitely recommend this to people with good skin or those not looking for a high coverage foundation as it is really lovely to use. (Although the recommended method of use is strange at first) I will definitely use this on the days I don't want a full face of make up because it is a really great new product from L'Oreal, as usual! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm on the look out for some mega coverage think il be heading back to Estée Lauder

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete