Navigation Bar

04/09/2013

Review: Max Factor Whipped Crème Foundation



There has been an empty space on the Max Factor shelve in my Boots store for a long time now, and yesterday we finally filled it with a new product, the Max Factor Whipped Crème Foundation and I decided to buy one to try out for myself. 
The product comes in a small glass jar with a little black lid, not the most convenient, but it looks nice. I would much prefer it came in a tube or pump so I could squeeze it out onto the back of my hand, rather than having to dip my brush into the pot.

The texture of the product is different from most foundations, it’s thick yet airy and light to touch, much like whipped cream I suppose.

The foundation only gives a medium coverage, not the heavy coverage many people look for in a foundation, but it sinks into the skin nicely and ends up looking natural. However it does not cover blemishes so I would recommend using a concealer with it if you have blemishes you wish to cover.


Overall it lasts quite a long time when combined with a face powder, but the shades are limited for paler people, I bought light ivory but I feel it is slightly too pale for my skin, but the next shade up was too dark. It is a great foundation altogether and I can’t wait to try it again!

2 comments:

  1. Hey jess :)
    I've had my eye on this foundation for a few weeks now! I had a fiddle in the shop & the texture is so lovely isn't it?! I can't seem to find how to follow your blog by the way? All I can see is your archive? Not sure if its me just missing it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's seems so fluffy :)

    http://pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete