Navigation Bar

07/09/2013

Review: Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation


I’ve bought a lot of new foundations recently, and since Rimmel have just released another new product, I thought I would add it to my collection.



The Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse foundation comes in a tube, unlike most foundations which come in glass bottles or jars, however it does make it easy to get the product out. As the name suggests, the foundation is a liquid mousse, thicker than most liquid foundations yet thin enough to easily apply to the skin with fingers or a make up brush. The coverage is surprisingly good, most of my blemishes disappear after one application of the foundation, however it did not stay on for as long as I would have liked, even when coupled with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. After just 3 hours, there were visible blemishes and redness of my skin, not something I particularly want in a foundation. I would recommend this product, but only if you have time to keep reapplying it throughout the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment