Navigation Bar

01/09/2013

Back to School: Beauty Bag Must Haves


This week I will begin my final year of college, and after years of experimenting, I finally have the perfect beauty bag to take with me every day for those little emergencies.

I carry all my beauty bag must haves in the Boots Rose Cosmetics Purse; it’s the ideal size for my bag and fits all my beauty things in with room to spare.

The main thing I like to carry with me is a hair brush, my hair knots easily and I tend to brush it quite often whilst at college. The brush I use is a mini brush from TRESemme and I also like to tie a couple of hair bands around it just in case! I also like to have a perfume with me, I have the CK One Shock 30ml bottle at the moment because of its size, it’s easy to fit in tiny places.

For makeup I carry Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara, my trusty L’Oreal Super Liner Black Laquer Liquid Eyeliner is a must have, even though I rarely have to reapply it, I may want to add to it or change it slightly throughout the day. I also have another Rimmel eyeliner, the Rimmel Precision Eye Liner in black, for if I want to put something on my waterline. Finally I have two concealers for any face problems such as blemishes or under eye bags! I carry Rimmel Match Perfection Illuminating concealer and Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. I also carry a Vaseline Lip Balm, the limited edition Pink Bubbly is my favourite because of how it tastes and smells!

My last two items are Soap and Glory Hand Maid for the days where everyone has a cold but you and Bach’s Rescue Remedy for the days when I am feeling stressed.

I may add more to my school beauty bag and take them away again, but these ten items will always be in my emergency kit ready at any moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment