Navigation Bar

26/08/2013

Review: Maybelline Master Sleek Brow Mascara


Working in boots has an added advantage of seeing new products being put out on the shelves as soon as they are released. Yesterday we put out the Maybelline Master Sleek Brow Mascara, and I snapped one up as soon as I could. At £4.99 you wouldn’t expect miracles from this product, but it claims to have a ‘long wearing formula that won’t streak, clump or flake’.  So I thought I’d do a quick review after testing it out.

The brush has a ball shape on the end for easier combing through eyebrows to give a natural finish. My brows ended up looking well groomed and still natural; I could hardly tell I had put anything on. I will definitely be adding this into my make up bag to use every day, I think it is a great new product from Maybelline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment