Navigation Bar

04/11/2013

Review: Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray


 

At £21.50 this Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray was hard for me to justify buying, and after eyeing it up for months I finally found the strength to buy it and it was definitely the right decision.

I sprayed this onto my hair before drying it and I honestly felt like I had double my normal amount of hair. It really worked at making my hair thick, but unlike most thickening products which make my hair feeling rough and knotted, this made my hair so soft and I could actually run my fingers through it without them catching on knots along the way.

It is definitely worth the money and I am seriously considering buying more products from the Bumble and Bumble range as soon as I can afford them!

No comments:

Post a Comment